October 13, 2011

Reminders and Upcoming Events

A lot of exciting things are coming up, so I wanted to post this bulletin with some reminders and some new information!

Progress Reports
Please sign and return the bottom part of the form so that I know you read it. If you would like to meet with me to discuss your child’s mid-term grades, please email or call me to make an appointment.

Field Trip
Please fill out the field trip permission form (sent home Wednesday) and return by Friday. Please also bring $14 for the field trip. If you have family circumstances that prevent you from being able to pay, please contact me as soon as possible to discuss options. All students must be present at school that day at the usual time (8:40 AM).

Field Trip Chaperones
Three parent chaperones may come on the field trip with us for free. Please contact me right away if you are able to volunteer!

Writing Workshop Celebration
We are almost finished our first writing unit, and we will be ready to publish and celebrate next week! Family and friends are welcome to join us for our author’s circle and refreshments on Wednesday, October 19th at 1:40 PM!

Fall Festival
Come celebrate the fall season at Goethe School this Saturday from 11 AM to 3 PM. I will be manning the photo booth and would love to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment